Continous Delivery toolkit
ENACT will deliver two enablers that aim at improving the continuous delivery of smart IoT systems, with a specific focus on (i) agile and continuous evolution and (ii) ensuring the proper design of the system before delivery. A particular attention will be given to support the testing of smart IoT systems and the gradual migration from the test to the operation environment.
Agile Operation Toolkit
ENACT will deliver three innovative enablers to significantly reduce the burden of managing and maintaining smart IoT systems. A specific attention will be given (i) to ensure the trustworthiness of such systems and (ii) to automate operation activities as much as possible.
ENACT will deliver a set of enablers addressing specific crosscutting trustworthiness concerns such as ensuring proper robustness, security and privacy of smart IoT systems.
List of Deliverables
- [Feb. 2018] D6.1 -- ENACT Website (Public)
- [Apr. 2018] D8.1 -- POPD Requirement No. 1 (Confidential)
- [Apr. 2018] D7.1 -- ENACT Project Quality Handbook (Confidential)
- [Jun. 2018] D1.1 -- Use cases definition and requirements (Public)
- [Oct. 2018] D2.1 -- Survey and Requirements of Risk-driven Continuous Delivery of Trustworthy Smart IoT Systems (Public)
- [Oct. 2018] D3.1 -- Requirements and conceptual design of techniques and methods for trustworthy and agile operation of smart IoT systems (Public)
- [Oct. 2018] D4.1 -- Trustworthiness mechanisms specification (Public)
- [Oct. 2018] D5.1 -- Agile Integration Methodologies and Tools (Public)
- [Dec. 2018] D6.2 -- ENACT Business Model (Public)