Continous Delivery toolkit
ENACT will deliver two enablers that aim at improving the continuous delivery of smart IoT systems, with a specific focus on (i) agile and continuous evolution and (ii) ensuring the proper design of the system before delivery. A particular attention will be given to support the testing of smart IoT systems and the gradual migration from the test to the operation environment.
Agile Operation Toolkit
ENACT will deliver three innovative enablers to significantly reduce the burden of managing and maintaining smart IoT systems. A specific attention will be given (i) to ensure the trustworthiness of such systems and (ii) to automate operation activities as much as possible.
ENACT will deliver a set of enablers addressing specific crosscutting trustworthiness concerns such as ensuring proper robustness, security and privacy of smart IoT systems.
- 13/02/2018 - UDE presented ENACT
- 15/02/2018 - INDRA presented ENACT
- 19/02/2018 - CNRS presented ENACT
- 28/02/2018 - EDI presented ENACT
- 09/03/2018 - SINTEF introduced ENACT
- 21/03/2018 - EVIDIAN released a news about ENACT
- 17/04/2018 - esmartcity.es released a news from EVIDIAN about ENACT (in spanish)
- 05/06/2018 - CA introduce its contribution to ENACT
- 07/06/2018 - INDRA presents the Scott and ENACT projects
- 12/06/2018 - Tecnalia's Cyber-security and safety team presents ENACT and its role in the project
- 04/07/2018 - CA Technologies showcases the disruptive tech enterprises need for the future - ENACT is part of the show!