Continous Delivery toolkit
ENACT will deliver two enablers that aim at improving the continuous delivery of smart IoT systems, with a specific focus on (i) agile and continuous evolution and (ii) ensuring the proper design of the system before delivery. A particular attention will be given to support the testing of smart IoT systems and the gradual migration from the test to the operation environment.
Agile Operation Toolkit
ENACT will deliver three innovative enablers to significantly reduce the burden of managing and maintaining smart IoT systems. A specific attention will be given (i) to ensure the trustworthiness of such systems and (ii) to automate operation activities as much as possible.
ENACT will deliver a set of enablers addressing specific crosscutting trustworthiness concerns such as ensuring proper robustness, security and privacy of smart IoT systems.
List of Publications
- Nicolas Ferry, Arnor Solberg, Hui Song, Stéphane Lavirotte, Jean-Yves Tigli, Thierry Winter, Victor Muntés-Mulero, Andreas Metzger, Erkuden Rios Velasco and Amaia Castelruiz Aguirre, "ENACT: Development, Operation, and Quality Assurance of Trustworthy Smart IoT Systems", in the proceedings of the DevOps'18 International Workshop, Springer LNCS, Toulouse, France, March 2018
- Nicolas Ferry, Franck Chauvel, Brice Morin, "Multi-Layered Adaptation for the Failure Prevention and Recovery in Cloud Service Brokerage Platforms", in the proceedings of the 11th International Conference on the Quality of Information and Communications Technology, IEEE, Coimbra, September 2018
- Zoltán Ádám Mann, Andreas Metzger, "Auto-Adjusting Self-Adaptive Software Systems", in the proceedings of the 15th IEEE International Conference on Autonomic Computing (ICAC 2018), IEEE, September 2018
- Brice Morin, Jakob Høgenes, Hui Song, Nicolas Harrand, Benoit Baudry, "Engineering Software Diversity: a Model-Based Approach to Systematically Diversify Communications" in Proceedings of the 21st ACM/IEEE International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS'18), October 14-19, 2018.
- Phu H. Nguyen, Phu H. Phung, Hong-Linh Truong, "A Security Policy Enforcement Framework for Controlling IoT Tenant Applications in the Edge", in the Proceedings of the 8th ACM International Conference on the Internet of Things (IoT 2018), October 15-18, 2018.
- Enrico Ferrera, Claudio Pastrone, Paul-Emmanuel Brun, Remi De Besombes, Konstantinos Loupos, Gerasimos Kouloumpis, Panayiotis Katsoulakos, Bill Karakostas, Antonis Mygiakis, Christina Stratigaki, Bora Caglayan, Basile Starynkevitch, Christos Skoufis, Stelios Christofi, Nicolas Ferry, Hui Song, Arnor Solberg, Peter Matthews, Antonio Skarmeta, José Santa, Michail J.Beliatis, Mirko A. Presser, Josiane X.Parreira, Juan A. Marinez, Payam Barnaghi, Ralf Tonjes, Martin Strohbach, Alessandro Sforzin, Hien Truong, John Soldatos, Sofoklis Efremidis, Georgios Koutalieris, Panagiutos Gouvas, Juergen Neises, George Spanoudakis, Danilo Pau, Erol Gelenbe, Slawomir Nowak, Mateusz Nowak, Tadeusz Czachorski, Joana Domanska, Anastasis Drosou, Dimitrios Tzovaraz, Tommu Elo, Santeri Paavolainen, Dimitrij Lagutin, Helen C.Leliglou, Panagiotis Trakadas, and George C.Polyzos, "IoT European Security and Privacy Projects: Integration, Architecture, and Interoperability", Book Chapter in Next Generation Internet of Things: Distributed Intelligence at the Edge and Human Machine-to-Machine Cooperation, River Publishers Series in Communications, 2018
- Phu H. Nguyen, Nicolas Ferry Gencer Erdogan, Hui Song, Stéphane Lavirotte, Jean-Yves Tigli, Arnor Solberg, "The preliminary results of a mapping study of deployment and orchestration for IoT", in the Proceedings of the 34th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium On Applied Computing (SAC 2019), April 8-12, 2019.
- Victor Muntés-Mulero, Oscar Ripolles, Smrati Gupta, Jacek Dominiak, Eric Willeke, Peter Matthews, Balázs Somosköi. Agile Risk Management for Multi-Cloud Software Development. IET Software Journal. IET Research Journals. Accepted, to be published in 2019.
- Phu H. Nguyen, Nicolas Ferry Gencer Erdogan, Hui Song, Stéphane Lavirotte, Jean-Yves Tigli, Arnor Solberg, "Advances in deployment and orchestration approaches for IoT - A systematic review", in the proceedings of the IEEE International Congress On Internet of Things (ICIOT), Milan, Italy, July 8-13, 2019
- Phu H. Nguyen, Nicolas Ferry Gencer Erdogan, Hui Song, Stéphane Lavirotte, Jean-Yves Tigli, Arnor Solberg, "A Systematic Mapping Study of Deployment and Orchestration Approaches for IoT", in the proceedings of the International conference on Internet of Things, Big data, and Security (IoTBDS), Heraklion, Greece, May 2-4, 2019
- Nicolas Ferry, Aida Omerovic, Marit Natvig, "Towards Early Prototyping of Services Based on Open Transport Data - a Feasibility Study", in the proceedings of the 9th International conference on Cloud Computing and Service Science, Heraklion, Greece, May 2-4, 2019
- Nicolas Ferry, Phu H. Nguyen, Hui Song, Pierre-Emmanuel Novac, Stéphane Lavirotte, Jean-Yves Tigli, Arnor Solberg,"GeneSIS: Continuous Orchestration and Deployment of Smart IoT Systems", Short paper in the proceedings of the IEEE COMPSAC conference, Milwaukee, USA, July 15-19, 2019
- Brice Morin and Nicolas Ferry, Model-based, Platform-independent Logging for Heterogeneous Targets, in the proceedings of the 22nd IEEE/ACM International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS), Munich, Germany, 2019 (to appear)
- Victor Muntés-Mulero, Jacek Dominiak, Elena González, David Sánchez, Model-driven Evidence-based Privacy Risk Control in Trustworthy Smart IoT Systems, International Workshop on Model-Driven Engineering for the Internet-of-Things (MDE4IoT) colocated with MODELS, Munich, Germany, 2019
- Nicolas Ferry, Phu H. Nguyen, Towards Model-Based Continuous Deployment of Secure IoT Systems, 1st International Workshop on DevOps at MODELS (DevOps@MODELS) colocated with MODELS, Munich, Germany, 2019
- Rustem Dautov, Hui Song Towards IoT Diversity via Automated Fleet Management, in the proceedings of the International Workshop on Model-Driven Engineering for the Internet-of-Things (MDE4IoT) colocated with MODELS, Munich, Germany, 2019
- Janis Judvaitis, Krisjanis Nesenbergs, Rihards Balass and Modris Greitans, Challenges of DevOps ready IoT testbed, in the proceedings of the International Workshop on Model-Driven Engineering for the Internet-of-Things (MDE4IoT) colocated with MODELS, Munich, Germany, 2019
- Anne Gallon, Erkuden Rios, Eider Iturbe, Hui Song, Nicolas Ferry Making the Internet of Things More Reliable Thanks to Dynamic Access Control, Book Chapter, IOS Press
- Rustem Dautov and Salvatore Distefano, "Automating IoT Data-Intensive Application Allocation in Clustered Edge Computing", IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, IEEE, June 2019
- Andreas Thompson and Gencer Erdogan, "Tool Support for Risk-Driven Planning of Trustworthy Smart IoT Systems within DevOps", in the proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Information Systems Security and Privacy, Malta, February 2020, Scitepress
- Nicolas Ferry, Jacek Dominiak, Anne Gallon, Elena González, Eider Iturbe, Stéphane Lavirotte, Saturnino Martinez, Andreas Metzger, Victor Muntés-Mulero, Phu H. NguyenAlexander Palm, Angel RegoErkuden Rios, Diego Riviera, Arnor Solberg, Hui Song, Jean-Yves Tigli, Thierry Winter, "Development and Operation of Trustworthy Smart IoT Systems: The ENACT Framework", In the proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Software Engineering Aspects of Continuous Development and New Paradigms of Software Production and Deployment, Springer, Vuillebrumier, France, 2020
- Tanusan Rajmohan, Phu H. Nguyen, and Nicolas Ferry, "A Systematic Mapping of Patterns and Architectures for IoT Security", in the proceedings of the International conference on Internet of Things, Big data, and Security (IoTBDS), Scitepress, May, 2020
- Stéphane Lavirotte, Gérald Rocher, Jean-Yves Tigli and Thibaut Gonnin, "IoT-based Systems Actuation Conflicts Management Towards DevOps: A Systematic Mapping Study", in the proceedings of the International conference on Internet of Things, Big data, and Security (IoTBDS), Scitepress, May, 2020