Continous Delivery toolkit
ENACT will deliver two enablers that aim at improving the continuous delivery of smart IoT systems, with a specific focus on (i) agile and continuous evolution and (ii) ensuring the proper design of the system before delivery. A particular attention will be given to support the testing of smart IoT systems and the gradual migration from the test to the operation environment.
Agile Operation Toolkit
ENACT will deliver three innovative enablers to significantly reduce the burden of managing and maintaining smart IoT systems. A specific attention will be given (i) to ensure the trustworthiness of such systems and (ii) to automate operation activities as much as possible.
ENACT will deliver a set of enablers addressing specific crosscutting trustworthiness concerns such as ensuring proper robustness, security and privacy of smart IoT systems.
This tutorial provides the simple steps to get Familiar with the Test and Simulation enabler.
This tutorial provides 7 lectures on how to use GeneSIS, starting from the simplest to the most advanced concepts such as Blue/green deployment or the deployment agents.
This tutorial provides the simple steps to get started and familiar with DivEnact.
This tutorial provides examples of SMOOL clients embedding security control mechanisms and describes the simple steps to get started.
- Node-RED direct conflict resolution: Use ACM to solve a direct conflict in a Node-RED flow
- Node-RED indirect conflict resolution: Use ACM to solve an indirect conflict in a Node-RED flow, using an environment model
- Node-RED indirect conflict resolution: Use ACM to solve an indirect conflict in two separate Node-RED flows, using GeneSIS to deploy the application
- The Online learning enabler (OLE)
- Building and running the OLE
- Accessing the bash of the docker container
- Starting the learning-process of the OLE
- Meaning of the configuration-parameters
- Using placeholders inside if_statements and reward_function
- Save-Location of the configurations
This tutorial provides details about how to start and create a model for the Behavioral Drift Analysis enabler.